Monday, January 28, 2008

And the fun (sickness) doesn't stop...

Allison posted yesterday about Seth, I wanted to add to that today by sharing the email I sent my manager today -

_____________________________________________
From: Thomas Laciano
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 1:23 PM
To: <manager's name removed>
Subject: TENTATIVE RE: <removed> Weekly Team Meeting

I have to pick Sophia up from the bus stop so if I am able to join it will likely be around 2:40 EDT.

  • Allison – sick
  • Sophia – ear infection
  • Zachary (today’s episode) – strep
  • Seth – ear infection, congestion, getting 2 teeth in at once (first ones)
  • Tom – amazingly – ok. With my luck I will get something nasty on the flight in for TR6 !

<end of email>

I knew something was up with Zachary yesterday, instead of going into Sunday School class he chose to come into church with me, he sat on my lap the entire time, 1 hour. And then instead of going the second hour to Sunday School he chose to come to our class which I co-teach. So I let him come and he laid on the floor for another hour without saying 1 word coloring on some paper.

3 almost 4 year old boys do not sit still for 10 minutes let alone 2 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

that's how i knew jack was sick :) when he got up from his nap, he just wanted to cuddle with me on the couch (and i wasn't eating anything or watching tv!). for jack to sit still means something is wrong.

hope you guys are feeling better soon!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home