Sunday, September 30, 2007

My New Hammock


I finally got a new hammock, Allison purchased one last year as a gift. It was the Cape Hatteras style hammock with a stand. I didn't bring the hammock inside as many times as I should and so this year when I put it outside a hole appeared after an unnamed overweight dad got on it, hmm wonder who that could be. Joking aside the hole was fun for about a week and so the entire summer there was no hammock. Given the 25+ straight days of plus 90 degree weather (mostly around 98-102) and no rain not having the hammock wasn't so bad.

The Festival in the Park comes each year in early September and Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) was there with hammocks made out of parachute material. I bought one and LOVE it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home