Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Cards: Thumbprint Reindeer

I believe Allison and I first saw this in a magazine (Southern Living maybe?) but I did find this link online if you like the idea - http://family.go.com/entertainment/craft-ff-23566-thumbprint-reindeer-t/

After going through about 40 cards I like the idea of scanning because as you will see when you get one, a 6 month old's thumb is not the easiest thumb to work with. While I was helping Zachary with his all I could think of is was I hope this is the only time he will have to put his thumb/finger prints to ink!

Merry Christmas

1 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE your Christmas cards and the picture of the kids. Matthew's favorite book this year is The Cat in the Hat, and he got a kick out of the Thing 1, 2 and 3 t-shirts they were sporting.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Lacianos!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home