Friday, August 31, 2007

"I Love School"



Those were the wonderful words I heard when Sophia got off the bus today, and yes I said BUS! She wanted to ride and I let her, which was very hard I might add. She got a little nervous once we got to the door, but she continued on with tears in her eyes (I thought I would break about then). Some sweet girl on the bus sat down with Sophia to make her feel better and Sophia waved as they drove off. She had a great day and metioned that when it came time to get off the bus at our stop, she didn't want to. Now that makes for a great day!

Other great things about our day, because I'm sure your all dying to know: Our sprinklers work after almost 4 months of painful waiting; Seth slept 8 1/2 hours last night and finally pooped after three days of not; Tom got his review and he did outstanding, of course I already knew this, but it always helps when others think so too; and last but not least we get a date night to celebrate 12 wonderful years of marriage.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now I've got tears in my eyes! What a cute, cute story. Bus, poop, date night and all the rest. You Laciano's are just too cute!

1:55 PM  
Blogger angel said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like an all-around AWESOME day! I'm so impressed with Sophia for riding the bus ALL BY HERSELF!! What a big girl she is! Thank you for posting. I've been thinking about you guys all week. :)

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was too cute!!!!! Perfect little family(I mean big family)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home