Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friendship


My girlfriends came tonight to bring us dinner and visit Seth. We all worked together at Carowinds years ago and have continued our friendship afterwards. We go to the beach once a year and see each other monthly at dinner. I can't explain how special each one of them is to me, and how very thankful I am to have them in my life! Thanks for being such wonderful friends! Love You all!

Congratulations to Beth who just got engaged!

Picture(Back row - Cindy, Vivian, Cristi and Jeni, Front row - Wendi, Me and Seth, and Beth, not pictured Jodie)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane & Kristi said...

What a great picture and a great story on friendship! We need those kinds of friends!

6:15 AM  
Blogger angel said...

That's so precious, Allison!

And btw, I thought about you the whole time I was planning Lauren's shower last week. I wished I had you with me to make a block cake like we did for Wendy. That was so fun, and I was so proud of our handiwork!! :)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home