Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday: Swimsuits for the whole family!

May 8th Zachary turned 4 and May 9th Dad turned 38. Mom and Dad sent a Lands End gift certificate and then brother Dan sent one too for all family birthdays, so we were set up to get everyone new bathing suits for the summer season.

Zach and I have orange board shorts, Sophia has a white with blue/purple one-piece suite and Mom got a new suit too. She has to return it cause she's losing weight (Hot Momma, hubba hubba). There was enough for me to get new shorts too!

Here I am after a day at the docks, my tan is well set and my muscles aren't too bad either -



PS - Sis sent her Microsoft bro an Itunes gift card, guess what Allison is gonna get for her birthday - Ipod!

2 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

OY!!! i thought you already had an ipod!!

(actually, it was my secret attempt to get you to convert to the world of mac) ;)

4:20 AM  
Blogger danl77 said...

Uhh...I am expecting a full family photo in the bathing suits. :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home