Friday, December 22, 2006

I can't straighten my arms out...

Phil suggested a dinner with the wives at Buca di Beppo this past week. Amazingly 7 couples agreed on a day and time. Unfortunately 1 couple was sick so 12 of us met for dinner. During the evening of jokes and laughter someone brought up the topic of work outs. Jason and Dave already had a routine so James and I expressed interest in joining them. Ok how about tomorrow at lunch was the response.
We worked out the back and triceps, I figured I would be a bit sore and assumed in my upper back but noooo My forearms near my elbows are SCREAMING in pain. I can't straighten my arms down by my side.






This guy I am not

Today I have to work out legs by myself as I took the day off from work. Can I bear to have my legs not straighten out?

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

i'm laughing so hard i can't see through the tears :) jeff goes through this same thing each time his trainer ups his training regimine. you'll get used to it ;)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home