Thursday, July 27, 2006

I want a picture with everyone smiling

When it comes to brilliant people you can never truly stop being amazed and to prove that I wanted to share an application I saw someone demo called GroupShot from Microsoft Research - http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/

The quick premise is that you take 3-4 pictures of the family and everyone thinks they look great in different pictures. Now you can cut/copy between photos and create the perfect picture with everyone smiling.

Ok so the picture is what proves it right? Check out the link above and they have a section for help and example pictures. Hopefully I can try this before sis and I can be cooler for just 1 day when I show her!

2 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

this is a cool app - especially for people who don't want or need the full version of photoshop. have you used it with any of your own photos, yet?

4:11 PM  
Blogger TASZL said...

I tried it while I was in Seattle but didn't have 2 of the same picture so I tried it with the same picture before and after altering the amount of light so the result was the same picture with an odd shading effect in the middle. I will be trying at home this weekend.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home