Saturday, July 22, 2006

Seattle again...

So I am in Seattle again for company technical info. Mom and Sis love this place and always tell me how much they hate me when I tell them I am going. Well I am back again :)

This trip puts me downtown and always me to walk down to Pikes Market, given I am an early riser anyway this trip makes waking up at 5:30 super easy. Today I went down and stopped in at Le Panier (http://www.lepanier.com/). While at home I have a simple coffee maker, my favorite coffee beverage is an Espresso Americano so I got one as well as a great new experience - féuilletes. This is a light pastry with different fillings and I tried the one with potato, bacon and egg. It was FANTASTIC.

As I am here this early for weekend sessions in addition to a full week, I will be trying to get to Kells Irish Pub http://www.kellsirish.com/seattle/index.php for lunch. I hope to get a Seafood Pasty and maybe a chowder as well.

Ah the few benefits to this trip but to say that each time I hear a small child talk that I don't miss my kids and wife would be a lie. A road warrior I am not.

Taszl-dad

1 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

jealous. JEALOUS!

remember when you, me and jeff went to kell's for lunch? i miss that place.

oh, and one way to stand out as a tourist is to call it pikeS place market. no S. pike place market :)

say hi to my old stomping grounds.
kris

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home